Tuesday, August 11, 2009

{only 8? whaaattt??}

hey all! again with the no blogging - sorry! i've been all over the place - literally - since my last post (long island, north carolina, south carolina, upstate new york), and i'll be going back to nc on thursday to get everything together for my move to florida! i absolutely can not believe that in 6 days i'll be 22 and in 7 days, i'll be IN FLORIDA!!! sure, i don't check in until the 19th, but on the 18th, i'll be at the sunspree, and hopefully meeting up with some of the other totally awesome cp's.

speaking of awesome cp's, tonight we're having a final roomate chat to set up details of when/where we're all meeting up the morning of check in - hopefully we'll all remember this time lol. i can't wait to meet all of my roomies in person next week!

i have almost everything i need, i just need to go get towels, a diffuser for my blow dryer (oh yeah, i got a perm recently, so i'm readjusting to life with curly hair, haha), and some other bath stuff, and then we have to pack it all into whatever car we take. the original plan was to rent a car and drive down, then my dad would return the rental car at the airport and fly back to nc. now he wants to bring my car down, but i don't have my license, so i won't be driving it (though my roomates can, etc), and also the registration sticker is expired (which dad seems to think isn't an actual problem)...we'll see if i can talk him out of it.

i've unfortunately had a slight problem recently - i tried to email my recruiter a week or so ago to thank her and remind her that i'd really love to work at hollywood studios, but my email came back to me. then today i emailed tech support to see what the problem is, and that email came back too. very sad...i know it's not really a big deal, but i just thought it would be helpful to remind my recruiter that i like studios the best...we'll see what happens at casting, i guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment