Saturday, August 15, 2009

{2/3 TO GO!!!}

yes, i'm actually blogging, and yes, it's midnight...lol. two things for now, besides the fact that i only have TWO DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE FOR FLORIDA!! AND ONLY THREE DAYS UNTIL CHECK IN!!!!! still totally in disbelief...
anyway...

here's my latest vlog, where you can kind of see what i packed (and you can also see me with permed hair, woopee, lol):


secondly, i've got something to show you on the crafty side of things...i'm a digital scrapbooker, and i want to actually do a whole scrapbook dedicated to my program. we'll see how well that works out by the time january rolls around, but for now i wanted to start, so here's my first page, about my purple folder :)

did you spot the hidden mickey?

well, that's it for now...i'll blog again soon, if i remember to do so amidst the excitement ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment